Real-time* alerting is critical to effective clinical surveillance.
TheraDoc alerts provide clinicians the ability to survey diverse patient populations more broadly and efficiently. The system includes 500+ pre-built alerts, and empowers users to supplement these by configuring their own alerts.
Configure practice-specific alerts resulting in proactive clinical care:
- Healthcare-Associated Infection Management
- Antimicrobial Stewardship Management
- Adverse Drug Event Proactive Monitoring
- Anticoagulation Patient Population Monitoring
Streamline prioritization of interventions:
- Integration of multiple data points into a single alert
- Sophisticated alerts with tools to effectively reduce noise
- Configurable reporting to meet department needs
Be notified of critical patient issues in seconds:
For more information or to arrange a demonstration of the TheraDoc Clinical Surveillance System, please click here.
*A matter of seconds.