A comprehensive set of surveillance tools to help Pharmacists achieve their overall department goals.
TheraDoc is an electronic clinical surveillance system that empowers pharmacists with the clinical insights and flexible tools necessary to help
- Identify targeted clinical intervention opportunities
- Track performance with departmental reports
- Identify opportunities to optimize drug therapy in real-time*
TheraDoc integrates patient data in real-time: Pharmacists can leverage specialized applications for:
||- use pre-built reports or configure reports to meet department needs|
||- create and execute antibiograms in hours instead of months|
Learn more about how Pharmacy Assistant helps organizations meet its clinical and financial goals, click here.
*A matter of seconds. P09-0613-0004
Helps organizations focus on the right things to:
Integrate almost any clinical data and you can quickly identify opportunities to lower cost and improve the quality of drug therapy:
- Drug-bug mismatches
- Potential adverse drug events
- Dose adjustments
- IV to PO conversion
- Discontinuation and de-escalation opportunities
- Resistant pathogens
Enhance antimicrobial stewardship
Initiate an antimicrobial stewardship program or enhance an existing program – TheraDoc helps to significantly improve results.
- Identify overuse of antibiotics
- Reduce time-to-appropriate therapy
- Enhance therapy for difficult-to-treat pathogens
Improve adverse drug prevention
- Identify potential problems in the medication-use process
- Qualify events as ADEs1, and segment by type and severity
- Reduce potential for human error and time required for ADE reports vs. manual process
Manage anticoagulation more affectively
- Meet the National Patient Safety Goal on reduction of patient harm associated with therapy
- Efficiency review anticoagulant orders, relevant lab data, and alerts
- Monitor achievement of therapeutic goals and detect adverse events
TheraDoc unique capabilities:
Days of Therapy (DOT) tracking*
Track and report on antimicrobial usage using the powerful Days of Therapy model, the preferred metric of the CDC
Learn more about how Pharmacy Solutions works to help your organizations meet its clinical and financial goals, click here.
Helps organizations optimize drug therapy antimicrobial stewardship and compliance.
View previously fragmented clinical data at- a- glance, in real-time,* including at-risk populations
Shift from retrospective review to proactive consideration.
Receive alerts within seconds of a potential issue being reported
Help identify and prioritize patients for intervention for a wide range of critical, targeted clinical parameters
Comprehensive and configurable set of surveillance tools to help improve departmental needs:
To learn more about how TheraDoc Pharmacy Assistant works to help organizations meet its clinical and financial goals, click here.
* A matter of seconds.